Friday, June 22, 2007

More Reminders

Sold Chalet, New house workload, Laptop fix. Mot Bike

I was itching for something to get my teeth into a few weeks back and ended up building a tardis. Now there seems like a million and one jobs come at once. Oh Well busy, busy, it'll all be done in a month or three. I'll have to have some more hours in the day.
But it's my birthday on Sunday so some beer and friends and family followed by two days proper paid for work and back into it Wednesday. When I'll get chance to put some more on here I don't know.

2 comments:

  1. Just had to give you a comment (is this the first??). Your blog is certainly more active than mine. Where do you find the time? - When can you come and do my loft? - Guess who.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture and profile gave it away. How do I find the time, not watching telly, not having to commute, not keeping blog up to date (BIGS) and not ringing you to say Thanks for the present. I've started reading it and discovered last night that I'm supposed to cut the grass twice a week in the summer. Cheers Bruv.

    ReplyDelete