Monday, June 4, 2007

In the begining

I've finally taken the plunge and started a blog. The basic idea is to record the progress of our loft conversion and hopefully provide a resource for others who might consider doing the same. Its been many years in the planning and research stage and now work is underway.
I have limited funds so just getting someone in to do it all isn't an option, I'm also the kind of person who likes a challange and will try anything once. I'd descibe myself as an advanced DIYer, who likes to get things right and usually does.

I'll back track in a later posts to fill in what has already happened and how we've got to this point.

As this is me first ever blog I'll have to see how thing work and set myself some ground rules.
1. Rambling on is OK
2. Grammar and spelling is not a concern, my dyslexia isn't going to put me off
2.5 Structure is of little importance
3. Side tracks are desirable
4. Any rules are my rules and can be changed at will

So first post complete I'll see how long it takes to get some more done.

No comments:

Post a Comment