Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tandem projects sprial stairs & Sash windows

Progress on finish the stairs has come to a halt. I'm waiting for my man with lathe to recover from an ankle injury so he can turn the spindles for me. The timber is prepared and ready to go but he's not rung me yet.

In the mean time, the first of the Box sliding sash windows is taking shape. I'm recording progress on this in extreme detail so I can follow my blog and make another 7.

If anyone is interested have a look at http://slidingsash.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. thanks for your reply andy
    I have another question
    I am not capable of doing the work other than labouring.
    If I got two carpenters to build straight staircase and two 4m x 4m bedrooms and 2m x 2m bathroom have you a best guess at how long it would take ??
    This would help me cost it with your materials costing.Thanks again marcus

    ReplyDelete