The Landing Banister and and one streach of hand rail up the the stairs is fitted and looking good. I've finally unwrapped the newel turning just so I can stand back and admire the handiwork.
I've got a run of 7 spindles and handrail to go, hopefully this weekend. It's a tricky one as I've got to cut the handrail with a compound angle at both ends.
The other bit I wanted to finish was the shelves to create our pompus sounding library. The uprights I had finished a while back are made from one of the old pulins I took out. All the rest is new timber I've had aclimatisin for ages. As always it took longler than I expected. This was due to walls and purlin not being perfectly square. Each shelf is individually shaped so it all lines up.
So with a lot of sanding then finshing it will be complete. However this will have to wait as we've bought another project house to do up that will keep me busy for a few months.