Monday, September 3, 2007

Back to it

After a short period with no progress I'm back on the job. But first to update on my reminders.

The bike sailed through its MOT after replacing the rear wheel bearings.

I manged to fix Emma's laptop it was blown power board, I couldn't belive how many screws held it together so I didn't but them all back in.

We sorted the new property out in time for the tenants moving in. It was hard work for a few weeks but well worth it as the tenants could be stopping there for a many years.

We completed on another whilst we were on holiday, this needs little more than a clean and tidy up. The first prospective tenant to see it has snapped it up so no worries on that score.

Tax return sorted and sent, outside toilet fixed, our shared trailer rebuilt (another action packed party excuse, need to set a date for the painting party) and the end of the school holidays.

Which now brings me back to the loft conversion.

No comments:

Post a Comment